DO NOT STEAL

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Good Bye Stanley.... :(

Yes, this is a very sad day for so I wrote this  for Stanley and I hope he won't miss me to much.


My beloved Stanley,
I will miss you. All your quirks and your personality. I'm sorry we didn't do our last trail ride as I promised we would have when I would leave you. Thanks for letting me take care of you and love you as if you were my own horse.


So I bid you adieu. You will always be in my heart and I will never forget you. You have taught me so much the past year and you have also made me a better rider. You have made me overcome my fear of jumping, and I loved to take trail rides with you, and I will miss our winter runs and sledding rounds. Good luck and I hope your new leaser will treat you well.

Your biggest fan,
              
                    Ricki

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    my name is Karin, and I am Stan's lucky new "owner".
    I fell in love with him the moment I saw him.
    When the other girl wanted to return him, I bought him instead.
    I am at work right now, but I just wanted to assure you that he is at a wonderful new home, out on pasture with many other friendly horses and lots of nice people to spoil him.
    I am more than happy to keep you up-dated on how he is doing!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh. Thank you for letting me know. It brings tears to my eyes that he has found a loving home. When I heard that she wanted to return him I cried. But it warms me up knowing that someone fell in love with him at first site and that he is doing good.

      And yes I would love updates.

      Delete