DO NOT STEAL

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Getting Ready For the Show

I didn't want another humiliation again like I had last show. Where I was ready, but Stanley wasn't enough ready and it is partially my fault. I looked up the time wrong and wasn't that prepared but this time I will be prepared!!!!!


My amazing cousin is in town right now, and she is so kindly helping me with Stanley. We went to the dollar store today and bought a ton of flowers and paper so we can make the jumps all pretty and nice and colorful so Stanley can get used to it  and not shy at it.


That is the amazing jump! I say it is pretty good myself and it does work! But more needs to be put on, that at the show I have to make sure I do the warm-up round so Stanley doesn't freak at the jumps. It worked last time at my first show. 

Wish me luck on my show and enjoy my new boots!


Also remember...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment