DO NOT STEAL

Friday, March 16, 2012

Stanley is a Unicorn in Disguise...

Well, more like, it started two weeks ago. Ah yes, Stanley and me are working really hard to get ready for our first show on April 18th-22nd. Lots and lots and LOTS of ground work and pole work. Got my two-point down and my form down. Now Stanley just has to do the same, well he is sorta close,he just needs to get into shape.

But apparently with the weather like it is, super nice and warm, Stanley has finally finished shedding his winter coat. So now he looks like a horse not a fuzzy pony! "Nice Pony you got!" "ITS NOT A PONY ITS A HORSE" time is now over.  Tho I did like when a girl pointed out to her mom that Stanley was a Unicorn in disguise. I am pleased to announce that yes,




Stanley is a unicorn in disguise. He just told me a few weeks ago but I refused to believe it till I found this picture!

I can't believe how I missed it! As I am looking back through my photos I can now see what I didn't see before, the flowing mane and flowing tail, how he carries himself most times and how he is so smooth at most times and that look he gives me when I go into the tack room and pull out his peppermint candy canes.


So to all out there who think unicorns don't exist then I prove you wrong! I has a picture of proof here that unicorns do exist and they are not made up. My lovley handsome Stanley is one and thanks to a kid, he came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment